Thursday, April 17, 2014

Coming Soon!

Now that things are settling down at Casa de Crazy, I took a quick sec to make a little video - a Coming Soon video to spotlight an activity that I've been working on and plan to share with you very soon.  

I didn't reveal too many details, but I promise it is fun and your kiddos will like it!  It's formatted in a way that I've never made an activity before, in hopes of making it more engaging and kid-friendly.  And...I didn't even think about The Common Core while I did it.  
Shhhhhhhhh!  Don't. Tell. ANYONE.  

Now, that doesn't mean it isn't education and won't hit on a standard or two, but focusing on The Common Core wasn't what I set out to do.  In fact, I kinda just wanted to dig into my roots - the reason I became an educator - and do something that is educational and inspiring and creative.  To give kiddos an associated memory with an educational skill.  

Sorry for being so vague!  But, hey, one things' for sure: Becks will make an appearance in this activity and will learn right along with your students.  Fun times!

Hope y'all are well!  It's almost FRIDAY!  Woot woot!

16 comments :

Gladys said...

Cutie pies! Can't wait to see what y'all have up your sleeve. ;)

Courtney B said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I love the part when Beckham raises his eyebrows. Adorable!

Amber O. said...

Someone stole my line, but I also adored the part where Becks raised his eyebrows:) Sooo stinkin' cute! Excited about this new packet…your stuff is always ultra fab.
SweetSchoolMoments

Karyn said...

Y'all are way to cute!!! Can't wait to find out more!

Kristin said...

I am on the EDGE of my SEAT.
And your kiddos are so cute!

Kim said...

Well, you have adorable children! Not surprised at all! :) Can't wait to see what you have planned!

A Tale of 2 First Grades said...

Amen to the "digging into the roots".

Alison Funk

Stefanie Galvin said...

So cute! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Stef
Miss Galvin Learns

Ms.M said...

Awwwww, precious. Can't wait to see what you have in sore for us. :) Patiently awaiting your return.
Mels
Ms. K/1 ELL

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

Cannot wait to find out!! Your kiddos are such cuties!

Susan Cahalane said...

So cute! & your babies are adorable!!!
✿Sue✿
Science for Kids Blog

Erica said...

So precious! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Erica
The Blossoming Teacher

TheElementary MathManiac said...

Adorable kids! I am intrigued!

Tara
The Math Maniac

Alicia said...

Curiosity is peaked!

Marlene McGarrity said...

I am so happy that everything turned out so amazing for you and your family. I love seeing God making the world better than we imagine it for ourselves!

Jodi said...

You have such a beautiful family!!!
❀Jodi
Fun In First